Consent to Electronic Delivery and Service of Documents
Registration on the Court Rules Forum website and the filing of either a rule petition or a comment to a rule petition constitutes consent under Rule 124(d), Rules of the Supreme Court, to the electronic delivery of minute entries, orders, and notices in connection with the particular rule matter. Registration on the Court Rules Forum website also constitutes consent under Rule 124(e) to receive electronic service of documents from another party.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your rule petition or comment to the Court Rules Forum, you are granting the Arizona Supreme Court permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of the Court Rules Forum, including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Court Rules Forum website, you agree to use the Forum only to submit rule petitions, comments, and other material properly related to the adoption and/or review of court rules. Specifically, you may not use the Court Rules Forum website to:
1. Damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Court Rules Forum website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Court Rules Forum website.
2. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
3. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
4. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
5. Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
6. Advertise or carry on any private commercial activity.
7. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Arizona Supreme Court is under no obligation to post any rule petition or comment you may provide and may remove any submission that is determined to be duplicative, irrelevant, harassing, profane, obscene, or to contain spam or other inappropriate content. The Court reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the services of the Court Rules Forum website at any time without notice for failure to comply with these policies.
Waiver of Claims
The Court Rules Forum website is provided for the personal use of citizens who wish to provide information to the Court and is not intended for and should not be relied upon for any business purpose. Registration constitutes waiver of any and all claims that the user was damaged in any way by use of the website. Each registered user is responsible for regulating any use of the website under that user’s registration. Neither the Court nor the Court Rules Forum moderator controls or endorses the content, messages or information submitted to the Court Rules Forum website. The Arizona Supreme Court makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, services and related graphics contained on the Court Rules Forum website for any purpose.
The Arizona Supreme Court welcomes your comments regarding these policies. If you have questions or believe that the policies have not been adhered to, please contact the Court Rules Forum at PASupport@courts.az.gov.